Call for Abstract Submissions
18th Annual Meeting of the Society of Urologic Oncology
May 12, 2017
Central Time (US & Canada)
For technical assistance, please email the webmaster.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- Encore abstracts are not allowed.
- Industry professionals are not permitted to present abstracts.
- If you do not already have a submission account and are not a member of SUO, click the link above to "Register an Account". If you think you have an account but are not sure of your username or pasword, you can have the system send you a reset link at the following page, using the email address we have on file.
- Once signed in, from the main account page, you will need to either click the name of an already existing abstract presenting author you have submitted an abstract for during this submission period, or click the link to submit an abstract from a new presenter not listed in order to proceed with submitting an abstract.
- You will need to indicate the following information available during the submission process:
- The title of the Abstract with a maximum length of 200 Characters, which includes spaces.
- The topic to be chosen from a list of topics. (See list of Topics.)
- You will need to enter the body text of your abstract directly into the provided text box. A maximum character count of 2500 characters for the abstract body, which includes spaces, is allowed.
- If you are uploading an optional figure/illustration image that would be appended to the end of your abstract text, the maximum character count is 2250 for the abstract body, which includes spaces.
- The maximum dimensions of your figure/illustration image is a width of 525 pixels and a height of 343 pixels.
- Images that are found to have larger dimensions than allowed will automatically be resized to comply with those specifications.
- Allowed image formats to upload are as follows: jpeg, jpg, bmp; however, images are converted to jpeg during the submission process for consistent use with the webpages and embedding into the abstract document.
- Be cautious of using special symbols or characters when entering your data.
- The name, address, phone and email of the Presenting author.
- The Educational Background and Current Position of the Presenting Author.
- Name and email of Author(s) not presenting
- The final abstract document should include the abstract title in all caps, the names of the authors and their affiliation, city, and state, followed by the body of the abstract.
- The text of the abstract must contain an introduction and objectives, methods, results obtained, and conclusions.
- You must indicate any financial funding in the text of the abstract (This counts towards your abstract body maximum count).
- When preparing your abstract prior to making your submission please follow these guidelines for consistency:
- Follow the character count guidelines from above.
- Set all margins at 1.5 inches.
- Single line spacing should be used and
- Font should be set at 10 Pt. Arial
- Please also note the following: Abbreviations may only be used after the words are written out in full at first mention. It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar. Abstracts will not be retyped or corrected. Abstracts not received in the proper format will not be considered by the Program Committee.
For technical questions or support, please email email@example.com, be sure to include your contact information as much detail as possible when describing the issue.